We are recruiting
Embrace is seeking a part- time, experienced musculoskeletal and sports Physiotherapist to join the team from November 2019
Embrace was started in early 2018. The vision was to build a clinic with a great reputation for empowering patients in their recovery from pain and injury, and help them to make better decisions about their health.
The clinic has grown in this time, serving a fantastic caseload of local athletes, sports teams and motivated patients.
The clinic occupies a great space, with a large, fully equipped rehab area and stunning views over the Hillesden Estate (Physio paradise)!
Embrace is committed to the highest quality of service provision and evidence based healthcare. There will be excellent mentoring and CPD opportunities available.
• Self-employed, part-time therapist
• Part- time, flexible hours available Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday, with an opportunity to extend days/ hours from January by mutual agreement
• Able to provide some patient appointments outside normal work hours
• Remuneration is on an attractive commission basis determined by skills and experience
• Embrace will provide the clinic facilities; access to the website, booking/payment systems and cover all appropriate costs
• Carrying out clinical assessments and providing a range of treatments delivered to the highest standard
• In addition to the patient facing appointments you will be involved in helping to develop the business by creating marketing material, participating in workshops and events to showcase Embrace services and generating referrals
• Previous experience and a comprehensive understanding of sports and orthopaedic injury essential
• Excellent diagnostic skills and comprehensive rehab knowledge
• Strong evidence of commitment to ongoing, post-graduate education
• HPC and CSP registered
• Strong background in Sports Physiotherapy preferred
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about the profession and service development
• Private Practice Experience in the UK an advantage
Please apply with a covering letter outlining your availability and full CV including details and dates of post-graduate education and CPD.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 15th October 2019